Friday, June 4, 2010

Greetings everyone,
Just walked around a bit, enjoyed the view, gorgeous sunsets here. I forgot my camera but I will try to grab one for you guys. Had lasagna , galato, and a glass of wine with dinner. It was amazing. I am sitting here reading some of your comments and they are great, thank you. The team I am working with are really great. Some days I feel I offer a lot on the technical side and other days I feel like I don't know much at all which is great because I am learning a lot as I go. We still have a lot to do on the ship but I have seen a lot get done and every day we are getting closer to its maiden voyage, July 3. I am sad I will not be able to stay on to experience the maiden voyage but it looks like there will be opportunities to assist in the future. I still can't believe that I am getting paid to do something this fun. I am exhausted and sore all over but it is a lot of fun and an incredible opportunity . A lot of the Pr oduction Assistants or PA's, go out bar hopping in the evening but that is something that has never really appealed to me. I am enjoying a quiet evening which is an enjoyable break from the hectic schedule the past week. I hope you are all doing well. If you want any details on things I have not talked about let me know. I thank you all for following me, leaving me comments., and caring. I will be taking more pictures the next few days and uploading them as I am able.

Daniel Warren

2 comments:

  1. Hey Daniel. We are loving being able to feel like we are there with you with your wonderful blog and the photos you are providing. The ship is so HUGE!!!!!
    That stage seems like it should be for a full Broadway show; not on what you think of on a cruise ship. It looks like a giant project for all you guys; we can see why you are having to work long days.
    The hotel looks so delightfully european. We are glad to hear you are getting out to enjoy the food and the sights and the sunsets.
    Keep the great photos and details of your days coming. We are hoping and praying for you to get on full time after this part of the job is complete. Too bad they don't let you go on the maiden voyage as a reward for your hard work. We love you so much and are so happy you are having such an amazing time. Love, Janet & John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro,

    so stoked for you mate. Looks like your dream come true!! Praying that you will find a solid community there. I love you man. Excited to hear all your stories. Praise God

    Chris

    ReplyDelete