Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Exciting Update

Hi Everyone,
Sorry it has been a while since I have updated. I am doing well. I am a little tired but well. I talked to my manager yesterday about trying to get plugged in helping the Dee, the Broadcast Technician, help with the video stuff and he said he would talk to Dee. I will start helping Dee tomorrow. I have attached a couple more pictures of the ship for you. I have to head to work. They have me working the evening shift which is about 1:00 in the afternoon till about 1 or 2 in the morning. I am loving being here. I can't believe that I am getting paid to do this. It still doesn't seem real. I am a little over half way through now. Thank you all for supporting me. I will add more pictures later.

Daniel Warren




1 comment:

  1. Oh, DAN! I've been missing your posts - for some reason this one didn't go to my inbox like the last ones. I'm not sure if you're on a plane yet, but I'm looking forward to you coming home! It will be SO good to see you and hear all your stories.

    I love you, bro!

    -Melis

    P.S. Hi from Andrew too!

    ReplyDelete