Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello again from Venice, Italy

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well, I am doing fantastic. I am exhausted but wonderful. The weather is Gorgeous here. I have been spending all day on the ship, heading back to the hotel around 6:00. I then head out to see the city, relax, and take it all in. I have spent the last few days helping out with the lighting. Installing new lights, programing, running things here and there all over the ship. I am having the time of my life.
Here is a picture of Andy, one of my many friends on the ship.
This is the stage we have been working really hard to get ready.
This is the hotel we are staying at. It is a pretty good hotel. The rooms are tiny. They are about the size of my brothers room and that includes the bathroom.
The cuisine here is incredible, I can't get enough of it. I hope you are all doing well.

Daniel Warren

1 comment:

  1. Dan, This is SO cool! thanks for posting the pictures. I'm officially jealous, even if the rooms are the size of Chris' room ;)

    We love you Dan!

    "God, will you give Dan meaningful friendships on the ship? Will you give him a deep fulfillment in what he's doing...even when they're the mundane tasks? I pray he'd feel your love, and that you would reveal your presence to him in new ways while he's in Italy. Thank you, Papa!"

    Do it all for His glory, bro! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete